In order to apply to Allison Academy and begin the process of obtaining an I-20 F-1 student visa, you will need to complete the following steps.
Documents needed to enroll and process the I-20 F-1 student visa
Step by Step Process for Applying for your I-20 Visa
- Complete an application for admission to Allison Academy.
- You will receive notification of your acceptance and an enrollment contract.
- The following documents need to be submitted to Allison Academy:
- Enrollment contract signed
- Copy of passport
- Academic records for the past three years
- Three months of financial statements from bank or financial institution with evidence of financial means to support student in this country
- Health and inoculation records
- Payment of $10,110 which includes a non-refundable registration fee of $950, first semester tuition of $8,500, computer/book fee of $600, and Parent-Teacher Organization fee of $60. If visa application for I-20 is denied, the first semester tuition and fees will be refunded. You have the option of paying by credit card or bank transfer.
- Once we have received all the documentation and payment Allison Academy will apply for the student I-20 visa. The school will mail the completed I-20 Form to the student’s home address.
- Once you receive the Form I-20 you pay the I-901 SEVIS fee. The I-901 SEVIS fee is a required, non-refundable fee you must pay before the Department of State can issue you a visa. To pay the fee, go to FMJfee.com and follow the appropriate steps to submit your payment. Please print receipt of payment for your records and to provide at the embassy or consulate.
- After you have made payment you will need to schedule an appointment to apply for the visa at The United States Embassy or Consulate in your home country.
Enrollment for class 2022/23 is underway!