Accreditation is the recognition from an accrediting agency that an institution maintains a certain level of educational standards. Allison Academy is a recognized, accredited school located in North Miami Beach. It is accredited by five different accrediting agencies. It prepares students for any program, all types of fields of study in any department and institutions of higher learning in the United States and abroad that have higher education accreditation. These include areas of study in Mathematics, Science, Technology as well as the Humanities.
Keeping in mind that students need knowledge which is broad and usable, and covers standards across the curriculum has become imperative in modern accredited institutions and companies. This is the very reason why our ultimate goal is to provide and foster full intellectual, emotional, social, ethical and physical growth of a student, in harmony with their abilities, needs and interests.
Allison Academy has several accreditations:
- AISF (Association of Independent Schools of Florida) – A non-profit organization that serves more than 25,000 students in various programs,
- MSA (Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools) – Responsible for more than 525 accredited schools and candidate degree-granting institutions which offer one or more postsecondary educational programs, including those offered via distance education,
- NCPSA (National Council for Private School Accreditation) – A private organization dedicated to accrediting American private schools on a national level. It currently fully accredits 17 accrediting agencies including the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools,
- AI (Accreditation International) – Educational accreditation for schools, centers, education corporations, and other education entities throughout the world. Ai standards are based on international research, best practices, and historical accreditation processes,
- NCA – Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement, the Northwest Accreditation Commission, and the SACS Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement.
On our behalf, we keep refreshing the curriculum by introducing new teaching resources, designing new skill courses for students and providing opportunities for teachers to develop professionally.