The Allison Academy Alumni Association is the vehicle through which the school keeps in touch with over 3,000 living alumni scattered throughout the world.
Our plans are to further develop our alumni association to make it an active part of our school program. Currently we are in contact with numerous former students who come to visit us and contact us by email and through personal visits. The following outlines our plans for our Allison Academy Alumni Association:
All Allison graduates are members of the Association, the primary objective of which is to promote and advance the interests of the Academy. To best accomplish this goal, we are led by alumni who serve the association on a six-member Board of Directors or as Class Agents. Together, these groups represent the entire alumni body.
The Alumni Board is the governing body of the Alumni Association. Members are elected to three-year terms, and in addition to assistance with fundraising, each Board member works on a specific special event or project.
Six member board spread the word about what’s new at Allison, keep in contact with their classmates, learn their stories, and remind them to return to campus for reunions. Agent connections are strong, lasting, and fun! Together with other classmates, Class Agents are often involved with reunion planning.
Besides the pride and prestige of being a Allison Academy graduate, members of the Alumni Association receive:
• Access to the online Alumni Community.
• Allison Magazine subscription - Published once a year in the Fall by the Alumni and Development Office, the magazine features all the latest news about Allison. Every alumnus/a receives his or her own subscription.
• Invitations to special events - The Alumni Association's Board plans events for alumni to reconnect with one another and with the school. Check the school calendar for upcoming event dates and information!
• Opportunity to nominate classmates for special Alumni Recognition Awards.
• Chance to give back to Allison!